Re: Are there any Linux users using autotracking?

"Richard D. Burgan" wrote:

> Is anyone else using Linux as an autotrack platform?

> SatTrack version 3.1.6, by Manfred Bester as my tracking
> software with really good performance.
> I'd appreciate hearing from anyone else who is using Linux
> with amateur satellites.

Rich,

I am using also SatTrack 3.1.6 by M. Bester (with a Y2K patch)
for controlling three different Az-El rotor systems, and
up to 5 different Icom radios, for 9.6 and 38.4k digital modes,
mode B(UV) on AO-10, 400 Bd BPSK S2 beacon of AO-40.
Linux kernel 2.4
Has anybody implemented the SDP4 model (orbital periods > 225 min)
for SatTrack ?
	73, Viktor OE1VKW