Re: RS QRP contact

Well folks,

I decided to take a listen to RS-12/13 tonite [pass starting at 0640 UTC
{2140 in Alaska}].  Looked for RS-13 beacon??? Then went down to 29.408 and
there was RS-12 blaring away.  Tuned up to 29.438 and heard myself quite
loud {FT-847 Po=50w}.  After 20 minutes of CQ-NR, I shut it down.  Guess
the west coast was sleeping!

The old 20m dipole worked OK for receive and the FM vertical for uplink.
Guess I'll try earlier.

OK folks...I'm baaack ;-)
Ed
Nikiski, AK