10.0 - 10.5 GHz LNBs and upconverter-TX units.

Hi All,
    The 1000 up price was better ($90 USA) than I recalled in previous
emails. Since I am not so great a web pages, I was wondering if there is
someone on the list who would like to setup a web page to survey interest in
these items. Obviously, the less sales/marketing etc. I have to do the lower
my costs. If I could find interest in 1000 units and everone was prepared to
put their money up front (before I had to pay the supplier), I would be
prepared to supply them for the Wholesale Price + Postage and Handling, but
that's probably unlikely but it would be interesting to see if this could be
done as a "community project". I would appreciate any volinteers for webpage
designing email me direct.
    My original reason for choosing 9.05 GHz was to be able to cover the
entire 10.0 - 10.5 GHz band with the standard satelite IF of 950 - 1450 MHz.
This could be changed if everyone prefered to have say the satelite band
converted to say 70cm. I don't think there would be enough image rejection
to convert 10GHz directly to 2m or 10m but I could inquire. With the current
planed LO the 10451MHz would be converted to 1401MHz which is not an amateur
band but does make it easier to transmit full duplex on any amateur band. A
satelite RX could be used to convert this to your prefered IF (they often
have 70MHz IF loops and upstream of this they don't usually have much in the
way of narrow filtering and so it is not hard to work out how to get 144 or
28 MHz out.

Regards,
Murray Peterson
VK2KGM