RE: dual boot PCs

LILO comes with every Linux package, like Red Hat, Debian, Slackware
etc. there is...  Remember the whole gnu philosophy was pre-Linux-- the Unix
utils, like "ls" "cp"..etc.. were written first to replace Ma Bell's Unix
utils.   Then the free Unix OS's (kernels) were written like Linux, FreeBSD,
NetBSD, etc.  So, if you are going to split hairs that way, everything but
the kernel and kernel source aren't part of Linux.

Practically that is absurd, and thinking LILO isn't part of Linux
is just as absurd.

Fred W0FMS