Are there any Linux users using autotracking?

Hi All,

Is anyone else using Linux as an autotrack platform?

I have been a long time user of Linux.  Personally I don't
like
Windows (any version) as a "reliable" operating system.  I use

SatTrack version 3.1.6, by Manfred Bester as my tracking
software with really good performance.  At present I mainly
capture telemetry and experiment with antennas and software.

I'd appreciate hearing from anyone else who is using Linux
with amateur satellites.

73's de Rich Burgan @ WC8J