Re: Amsat-DL

Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL" writes:

> They're not sure what happened yet. Does anyone know what they suspect
> could have happened?

Nothing personal Vince:
I consider it would be *extremely* irresponsible for people with insight
into their suspicions to "go public" with them; we'd probably get some
more "its blown up" comments.

I know we'd all like to know the score ... but Amsat-DL seem to have
taken the publicity message on-board now so as soon as they determine
whats *really* the score I'm confident they'll tell us.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188