FS: Arrows. UK Only

For obvious reasons this is for UK people only.

I brought some Arrow beams back from my USA trip last October; still got
a couple left. They're the split-boom ones with a duplexer (146/437-10WBP).
Otherwise I'll put them in RadCom. Profits to the P3D fund.

Anyone interested please get in touch off-list.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188