Re: KCT

Sangat,

A failure in the frequency control on the KCT is usually in the 74LS86
chip.  However you should first make sure that no data is being sent to the
radio from the KCT.  Check the cable to the radio with an oscilloscope to
see if you can see the data level transitions.  The problem may not be in
the KCT.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org