bank drafts

Cliff,

Re: your repeat of my post about the Ruesch International company.

Yes this is still the way I do it. I am not subscribed to amsat-bb now. Too
much junk. I just look at the archive occasionally. The only change with
Ruesch is that the fee is now $15, still better than the banks. You have to
be patient though since it takes a week for your check to get to them and
theirs back to you through the snail mail.

ron, w8gus.