Re: Prime Star Dishes etc.

Hi folks,
I don't think any tv-sat LNC would be good for ham satellite operations,
because the phase noise of the used DRO's is much too bad for weak
signals with low bandwidth. They do a good job as a preamp, if stripped
off the mixer and DRO. You can also use the FETs in it for a 10 GHz
amplifier as they will do around 50-100 mW..

73s Achim, DH2VA