RE: Thanks - SatScape Download.

Hello Simon!

03 Jan 01 20:15, you wrote to Ken Collins:

 SL> the ability to update keps and time by one button press is VERY
 SL> useful!

I have NTP for the time, and would probably set up a manually updated Keps
group for the ham sats, to utilise data that's already lying around for other
programs (like Winorbit and Nova share the sake .tle file here :) ).

For me, it's the reporting that needs beefing up.  I'm yet to find something
that can do what I need on any platform (I could probably hack it with Predict
and a script, but that's getting very messy :) ).

Tony, VK3JED

.. timilated a puddy tat!