pt3 telemetry

I have downloaded the pt3 telemetry file of the satellite AO-40 from the
amsat web site. Using the pt3 program with this file in replay mode, in the
navigation window we can't read the value of  the LIU/SP DEPLOY of the 400 N
motor and the EPU value of the arcjet motor.

Today  04/jan/2001 i am interested to know the value of  Hipres , Lowpres
and the Valve position of the LIU .

How can i do to read the LIU values with the pt3 program ?

73 de Ik8ppy Elio