Prime Star Dishes etc.

I also found one of these dishes at the side of the road. I also already
happen to have one of those tri-band microwave feeds that DEM sells (PC
board). I am considering pairing these up to make my S-band dish for
AO-40.

Does any one know if the tri-band feed works only as a "splash" feed?
Can I turn it around so that the feedline exits the Primestar dish in
the "normal" way? If not, mounting the feed will be a problem.

How does one determine the focal point of the Ptrimestar dish. I already
know how to find phase center for the tri-band feed.

Thanks
--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
Jleikhim@nettally.com

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967

"Whats he building in there?"- Tom Waits

WARNING TO UNSOLICITED SPAMMERS!!!

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II,
"Any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail (SPAM) sent to
this address is subject to a download and archival fee of
$500.00 U.S."! E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.