AO40 tele

A double failure here and missed a GOOD PASS on 01jan01....

The pineapple can feed on my dish failed after about 8 years in our
corrosive San Diego atmosphere...A pity they didn't have better computers
and programming in those days to calculate the construction....hopefully
the one I got today to replace it will be a better quality.

And my old DOS computer did not read the correct year in 2001 so I missed
a good pass on AO40 2.4 gigs.

Serendipity I guess, otherwise it may have been a while before I checked
the feed!

VERY GOOD 2.4 gig sigs today.  Sigs as strong as I've ever heard them, and
could hear out to MA 55.

Anyone copy the tele this AM.  I'm still trying to compare with anyone that can
give me a frequency at a comparable MA.   At MA 7 I showed 2401.3022.  Any
station
in the US or Canada could see it then...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....