RE: Re: UO-2 Telemetry Decoder Software

Oh, besides packet, my Linux box manages a PPP link, routing, has a squid
proxy, DNS cache and a few other goodies.  I'm surprised it performs so well
with the load (especially of the soundcard modem).  Might have to try some
other modes on it, if I can find text mode programs (or just run a remote X
session, as I have an X server on the NT box).

Tony Langdon.
Systems Development and Support.