RE: RS-12 Mode A now

> I agree about the 2-meter downlink.  It would be nice if there was a
> 10-meter uplink and a 2-meter downlink.

We would have Asian QRM probs here from all those fishing boats north of VK
(but then again, with a 2m uplink, we cop that from those dodgy cordless
phones!), but a "reverse Mode A" system would be easier for me, as I have
more power on 10m (100W) to compensate for the poor antenna, and the 2m
downlink of RS-12/13 rocks.  Also deals neatly with computer QRM on 10m -
don't get it in Tx mode! :)

I had a little fun when it was in Mode T, but the lack of a resonant antenna
on 15m limited success with the bird.