RE: Satscape Tracking Program.

Just had a look myself and had no problems with getting the download
started.  I'm going to have a look at the program as well, see if it offers
anything extra that I can use (hope it has good reporting facilities, as my
requirements are beyond any program I've yet seen, and have to do a lot by
hand).

Tony Langdon.
Systems Development and Support.