Re: Re: UO-2 Telemetry Decoder Software

On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 02:20:40PM -0600, Mark West wrote:
> [...]

Personally I don't think you know what in the heck you're talking about...

Let's go down the list:

DSP - Thomas Sailer, Johan Forrer, Phil Karn, etc wrote quite a few and there
      is Unix support for the Motorola 56002 EVM.

Nova, InstantTrack (correct spelling), etc - Sattrack has been around for a very
long time, also Predict and Mtrack programs are available.

Office suites - Let's see open source, there is StarOffice, KOffice, another one
I can't think of... commercial products from Applixware and Wordperfect.

You don't even have to use Linux persay... I use FreeBSD most of the time. Most
Unix apps are portable across different varieties of Unix and hardware
architectures.

Why don't you admit you're a Windows bigot and be done with it?

Mike N4CNW