RE: Re: UO-2 Telemetry Decoder Software

DSP,
> NOVA, InstaTrack, IntaTune, Excell spreadsheets, {and several others I'll
> spare you with in the name of brevity} etc. for Linux?

Could it be possible that it does not exist because no-one wrote it? I
wonder
if such SW would be available if somebody could make a living by selling it?
And if someone ever does put it out, what are the odds of getting a suite of

apps equivalent MS Office for free?

Oh NO! did I just go and reveal another flaw with open source?