From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Ken Collins
Sent: 03 January 2001 12:12
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Thanks - SatScape Download.

This is just to say thank you to all those stations who responded to my
request to check a possible sign on/password requirement for the site

The original problem was reported by a US list member and I thought this
might be location dependent.

Several US stations checked this out for me and confirmed that there was
no such requirement.

Again, many thanks to all and I will be replying by e-mail to all those
who answered.

73,
Ken

--