Re: L-Band "Pod" Antennas

>I got one of these some time ago.  I wonder if there is a wiring diagram as
>besides the coax connections there is a plug as well.  I got the impression
>that using the preamp is simple (just run 12 volts up the coax) but it
>more information is needed before using the other components.
>73 Eric eac@shore.net  WB1HBU

Wow you are the closest to an actual "pod" that I have seen so far.  Could I
ask a couple of questions?

Does it look like that there is anyway to get into it?

How many "pins" on the plug?

How many coax connections?

I am going to call the person who is listed as the techincal person today...

Have you done anything with it...?  Excitment builds (grin).

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX