Re: Thanks - SatScape Download.

In a message dated 1/3/01 8:13:28 AM Eastern Standard Time, kenc@cwcom.net
writes:

<< Several US stations checked this out for me and confirmed that there was
 no such requirement. >>

I too noticed no sign on requirement at this web site for the download.  The
program
looked interesting at first but was very slow even on a pentium where after
about a
half hour the software proceeded to self destruct.  The program appears to
have a
little ways to go before it is truly viable.  Maybe I'll give it another try
someday but
it just got a little too scary to keep the program.

Steve - K5PK