Re: L-Band "Pod" Antennas and Amps - Was:: "Circular Polarity"

Woody wrote:

> Hi Floyd and Robert:
>
> Thanks for the "heads-up" on the "Pod" amps at Http://www.afstar.com  I have
> ordered two of them and will test them to determine if they are linear or
> class C.  I'll post the results on the AMSAT BBS.  It will be approx. two
> weeks before I will be able to test them.

Hello,

I got one of these some time ago.  I wonder if there is a wiring diagram as
besides the coax connections there is a plug as well.  I got the impression
that using the preamp is simple (just run 12 volts up the coax) but it appears
more information is needed before using the other components.

73 Eric eac@shore.net  WB1HBU