Re: Parabolic 2.4GHz Converter

I just ordered one.  It looks to me like the best performance unit
currently available, with noise figure typically under 1 dB and
weather-proof enclosure.  Also, the crystal oscillator is ovenized, so
the temperature stability should be very good.

Paying for it is a bit of a pain, though.  They will take a bank
transfer, for which my bank charges $50 (robbery!), or cash via
registered mail (insured to a maximum of only $40).

I'm looking forward to getting it on the air.

73,
Bob KD1VV