RE: RS 12 and 13 MOde change

I'll second that!  10-meters was extremely quiet last night.  I was able to
hear myself all the way to the horizon where it just "went away."  It's kind
of cool to hear yourself in "delay" when the bird is right at the horizon.
There isn't that much but it's noticeable on CW.  Like a badly dubbed
Godzilla movie but different.  ;)

73/
Kevin, WB5RUE
el09