	Use a fast computer I have a AMD 133, a pice of junk, and I try running
some DSP software, on it and it is not fast enough.  Get a Pentam II mid
speed one. and use a logic drive, incase you use Logic software, it is not
a Logic drive, pun intended.  A logic makes your computer work speed
improve, being that,
1.  You are useing win 95, or 98, because they still use dos, Win 2000 does
not.

2.  It uses in 98 a thing call dinamict drive, but the system is base on
dos tect,      and dos takes up the first emtey space on your hard disk
drive, and it slows it down..

3.  Even with the other software, 2000 some problems still excest.

4. Still use a faster computer, and a logic drive that is just use for the
dinamict dirve, it will run just faster. trust me.  Having promblems with
ham radio, but know computers.

73's

Best wishes for 2001 for you and me!!

DE