RE: Re: UO-2 Telemetry Decoder Software

That was a short lived mistake that cost alot of unsavy investors alot
of money. The VC people, just like most other people, simply refused to
acknowlege the nature of the beast. That kind of behavior and denial of
fundamental economic reality is what has led to the downfall of the tech
market, taking good companies like HP and Microsoft with it. I doubt
that there is any spec money left for open source now.

- Mark West