Re: Re: UO-2 Telemetry Decoder Software

> >  Life is too short to waste it on secret-source software.
>
> Could someone please explain to me again how a professional software
> developer makes a living by writing open source code?
>
> - Mark West

Hi Mark,

I do not understand it either. I may write for *nix boxes, but life is to
short to give code away. I believe Sun, SCO, BSD, and others feels the same
way. I view the Linux guys as saints, poor ones, but good ones.

I saw where someone indicated you make money by working for a company that
supports open source. Where does the company make it's money to make
payroll?

Later

Christopher Cox