PC trash

Margaret Leber wrote:

...my shack computer...It's a P-120...Not bad for hardware Windows users would toss in the trash...

Wayne replies:

Amsat-bb members, please let me know your trash day if you're throwing away a Pentium-120.   : )
My elderly Windows 95 Pentium 90 has no problem simultaneously running InstantTrack, DigiPan (PSK-31), and LogWindows (including Callbook interface and serial communication to FT-847 and TNC).

There was a heck of a nice pass on AO-10 yesterday!  It's nice to have the Americas and Europe all in the same window during a holiday, generating LOTS of activity.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA