RS-12 Mode A now

Thanks to VE5SWL and W8IJ for my first mode A contacts on RS-12.
I don't have a preamp on 10m so probably not a scientific statement...the
10m DL is punk compared to the mode K 2m downlink, which absolutely rocked.
------------
Scott Townley
nx7u@arrl.net
Gilbert, AZ  DM43
http://www.primenet.com/~nx7u     <-- Now containing details of my HF
Mobile Installation
Collector of:
	Stoddart Aircraft EMI/RFI receivers and accessories
	Big Parts for that Big Linear Amp (someday I'll build one...right!)
	70's era RF test equipment HP/GR/Tek
	Radio-related technical reference material 1940+