Re: Re: UO-2 Telemetry Decoder Software

"Margaret Leber (K3XS)" wrote:
> Not bad for hardware Windows users would toss in the trash...

yeah , linux breathed new life into all 3 of the pentium 100's that I have here
, and it really is a shame when I can dig through the dumpster where I work and
find -55- asus pentium motherboards that have been trashed because they were not
"compatible" with windoze 98 :^P

Man ! , it just pees me off to think of such waste going on because of the bloat
that redmond spews out for an 'os ........

Oh , well , I guess it is my gain , so I guess I should shut up :^}

Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544
Spokane IRLP node 145.250 owner
Registered Linux user # 188922