Re: Grid Rules

My understanding is that to give out the multiple four grids as a
rover, you have to be 1 km in from the grid border in each grid.
Not to hard to do as a rover, at least in the midwest.  Last time I
did that I followed a windy gravel road on a grid line for miles
and was able to do six grids, and pull off just about anywhere I wanted to
do this.  Otherwise it'd be too easy.

Fred W0FMS