Grid Rules

I was doing a little planning for 2001 and had a question about grid square
rules.

1.  I am under the impression I can locate in a corner where 4 grid squares
meet and provide all 4 grids with each contact.  Is this correct?

2.  How close do I need to be to the corner?  Within 100 feet? 100 yards? 10
feet?

3.  What has to be located on or near the corner?  Me?  My antenna?  My
transmitter?  (Can't put all of those in exactly the same place!)

Thanks,
Joe
ka0yos@amsat.org

Hoping to put EN 04, 05, 14, 15 on in 2001.