Satscape Tracking Program.

I have recently been trying out a new Windows satellite tracking program
called Satscape by Scott Hather.

This has proved to be a very nice program with some of the best
graphical displays I have seen in this type of application.

Although it's not as fast as IT v1.5 or the DOS/Linux versions of
Predict, it does have some very nice features.

Well worth having a look at. The relevant URL is:-

http://www.satscape.co.uk

Enjoy!

--
Ken Collins - G4FIP