Tiungsat/SaudiSat 1A/Saudisat 1B

All,

I've just noticed the potential with the object numbering problems with
these three satellites.  I looked them on at NORAD and they are all
correct... But when getting them from celestrak, TI and 1A are swapped.
I've sent a note to TS to correct this.

This should solve the final mystery surrounding these birds... BTW 38k4
works great on Tiungsat and I heard that the two saudis have been granted
Oscar identifiers (SO-41/SO-42).  Anyone know of the latest status on the
Saudi birds or a webpage?

Thanks,
Alan