Poor Man's S-Band Calibration Signal Source

If you have an IC-821 radio, it has a 30.2 MHz master oscillator,
which is probably about as accurate as anything in your shack.
The 80th harmonic of this is 2416.000 MHz.  For the typical
2400->144 MHz converter, you would have to tune to 160.000 MHz
to receive this.  When I point my helix S-band antenna at my
IC-821, I can hear this signal loud and clear.

Doug
NA1DB

P.S.: Does anyone know if it would be possible to hear a harmonic
of some accurate, stable oscillator in a operating GPS receiver?