Re: Re: UO-2 Telemetry Decoder Software

Clive Wallis <clivew@zetnet.co.uk> wrote:

>I'm just starting with Linux, and will have a look at using it for
>decoding UO-11, if I ever get round to trying some programming!
>
>However as Margaret K3XS indicated, a Linux program, however good and
>easy to write won't be of much use to the majority who use Win9x. My
>original intention was to develop a DOS program, but even that
>wouldn't meet the needs of those who only use Win9x.

So? If I'm developing software I'm using my computer. I've
paid for it myself, and I'm doing it on my own time. I'll
use whatever operating system/development environment/etc.
I like.

If people want a Windoze program they are more than welcome
to write one. Just don't ask me, because I'm not interested,
and don't have any Windoze development tools anyway.

P.S. Happy New Year, everybody!

                                   - Hospital/Shafte