Re: Feeds and antennas information.

Thanks Fred,

I would echo Fred's recommendation and add that Paul is a recognised
microwave antenna expert in the eme and microwave communities.  He is a
frequent author in QEX and presenter at conferences.  I would say his work
on the DSS 18 inch dish is second to none.  He devotes part of his web site
to how to get one set up [mainly on 10G].  So check out the web site as
well as the "W1GHZ microwave antenna book".

Ed