RE: Re: UO-2 Telemetry Decoder Software

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Tony Langdon
Sent: 01 January 2001 11:02
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: UO-2 Telemetry Decoder Software

Hi y'all

Adding on to Tony's comment, does anyone know of any open source for a
Windoze type DSP modem? Any sort of modem will do, just like to see how it's
done in Windows.

73 Howard G6LVB

Tony wrote-----

Can I make one comment here.  I find the fact that some soundcard programs
are
available in a DOS flavour only is a source of frustration.  The reason is I
run Windows NT on my main box, and a lot of these programs fail miserably
under
NT.  Linux, well that at least has a fighting chance, provided the
processing
requirements are modest (it's only a 486).

Tony, VK3JED

.. In a VERY weak moment.. I started a BBS...