Feeds and antennas information.

Hi,

If you need info about feeds and antennas for
microwaves,you can find it at the "W1GHZ microwave
antenna book" online at:

www.qsl.net/n1bwt/contents.htm

Very nice informations about parabolic feeds and more..
Downoading the entire book is about 6Mb, but you can just
get the chapter you need.

I have built a couple of years ago the VE4MA feed type
for 23 and 13 cm(as my 3 meters dishes have a F/D ratio
of about 0.3, it was probably the best solution), and
they work fine.
If you need some constructional info/help , just send me
a mail at:microwave@clix.pt

Thanks to W1GHZ for this great book.

Good luck , happy new year,

73,Fred