Re: MMDS converters

Another bit of info about Bob Partain (not Partin). He works full time during
the day in a business not related at all to electronics, although he has been in
the "space business"  for 20 years. I have talked to him, and he is being
deliberate about the downconverter for AO-40, till the bird is really a go for
2400.
W6RWN