Re: MMDS converters

Hi all,

I second Woody's sentiments about SCTV...  I purchased three Drake 2880
downconverters (some time ago) from Bob, including shipping to Perth,
Western Australia.  Not a single problem!

(It's also refreshing to see a business refusing to sell the _wrong_
product to customers.)

Have a great New Year, and I wish everyone luck in getting their 2.4GHz
systems running sooner rather than later!

73 Chris vk6kch