NEW !! AO-40 Discussion Board !

Dear,

I've created a message board called " Amsat - Oscar 40 Discussion Board"
where you can freely enjoy open discussions, share ideas, comments and
ask questions about our new satellite.

Surf to: http://users.belgacom.net/on1cau/

I'm really eager to hear your comments and suggestions !
Feel free to join in on the AO-40 discussion.
May I take this opportunity to wish you and yours all the very best for 2001
Happy Newyear to all my friends all over the world !

Berto , ON1CAU

Webmaster:
ON1CAU Satellite Page
http://users.skynet.be/on1cau/

Amsat - ON (Belgium)
http://www.amsat-on.org

Amsat - Oscar 40 Discussion Board
http://users.belgacom.net/on1cau/

Dirk Frimout ON1AFD first Belgian ham in space
http://users.skynet.be/on1cau/frimout.htm

Homage to JY1
http://users.skynet.be/on1cau/k_hussein.htm