Re: L-Band "Pod" Antennas and Amps - Was:: "Circular Polarity"

Hi Woody.

If they are linear then well they would be the greatest find since the
Drake.  I have my doubts....although it might be possible to change the
bias.  I cant find a schematic.

One idea that I have for their use *but not on the birds* is just to make
them an amp for an FM repeater that is in the works here.  I am slowly
talking myself into ordering one.

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX