Re: ao40 today

Reception reports very interesting!  Thanks for sharing you station set up.
 Good input for us still building our stations.

A question occured to me fom Doug's last post: Of you who are using the
Drake convertor outside at your antenna, how sensitive is it to thermal
drift; did you insulate it?  Tnx,

Ed