Re: AO-40 MA, ALON/ALAT and squint angle ??

Well you are SPOT on Mike.  I'll take it on faith that one must place a
negative in front of the BLAT and subtract 180 from the BLONG, but surely
we want to know WHY, rather than the antennas are on the other side from
AO13!   We stand the risk of mass confusion changing the old BLONG/BLAT
system used on AO13 unless it is explained well.  Cliff K7RR