Re: AO-40 MA, ALON/ALAT and squint angle ??

First; I want to thank all for the many responses.

However I am still confused. And I should reiterate that I am using
LOGSAT. Not IT.

This is from LOGSAT  help file:

"To calculate the squint angle, the satellite's attitude longitude and
attitude latitude are needed.

Attitude Longitude - ALON (refer to the picture) Relates the satellite's
Z-axis to the orbit's major axis. It is equal to the TWIST angle + 180
degrees.
Attitude Latitude - ALAT If the satellite's Z-axis lies in the plane of
the orbit (this page) then ALAT=0, otherwise the Z-axis looks above or
below the orbit's plane and ALAT indicates this quantity."

How do I interpret this with respect to AO-40?

Secondly; no one has answered my question as to what "MA" means or how
to determine for a specific pass.

Thanks in advance

Joe.
--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
Jleikhim@nettally.com

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967

"Whats he building in there?"- Tom Waits

WARNING TO UNSOLICITED SPAMMERS!!!

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II,
"Any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail (SPAM) sent to
this address is subject to a download and archival fee of
$500.00 U.S."! E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.