Re: MMDS converters

   From: "Frederick M. Spinner" <fspinner@hotmail.com>
   Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 08:53:21 -0000

   Out of curiosity, I did an internet search for MMDS converters.
   After I got invited to "try one" by one of the frequents to the list
   I thought, "Sure.. if I can find one for <$100".  I didn't, except for
   SCTV-Skycable.. which seems like vapor..

I must say, I don't know why he's not being responsive, but he
responded to me in September, and then was actually at Pacificon,
where I picked mine up.  I've not done the conversion yet, but it
looks reasonable.

73, doug