ALON/ALAT BLON/BLAT & newcomers

An Happy new year to everyham !
A newcomer's question :
1- how can I configurate Wisp32 and NOVA 32 to have a reliable Mean Anomaly
value ? (now the 2 software inicate 2 very different numbers). I see Wisp
has only blon/blat values to enter (and what about alon/alat differencies ?)
2- I work fine with wisp. But when I try to use Nova32 with my trakbox, this
device display "HOST MODE" and rotor stalls !!! The very kind Mr Owen by
Nlsa, has no trick for me. Does anyone have one ?
THANK TO ELMERS A LOT FOR ALL NEWCOMERS
Quirino
qlannutti@tin.it