Re: L-Band "Pod" Antennas and Amps - Was:: "Circular Polarity"

Woody wrote:
> Hi Floyd and Robert:
> Thanks for the "heads-up" on the "Pod" amps at Http://www.afstar.com  I have
> ordered two of them and will test them to determine if they are linear or
> class C.  I'll post the results on the AMSAT BBS.  It will be approx. two
> weeks before I will be able to test them.

My curiousity is whether or not they are bidirectional , as it says something
about "watts output" , so does that mean it really is a "transverter" ?

Oooh , now that would be neat :^}

Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544
Spokane IRLP node 145.250 owner